All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $108.60
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
About this product
- DescriptionThe 11 th IFIP International Conference on Very Large Scale Integration, in Montpellier, France, December 3-5,2001, was a great success. The main focus was about IP Cores, Circuits and System Designs & Applications as well as SOC Design Methods and CAD. This book contains the best papers (39 among 70) that have been presented during the conference. Those papers deal with all aspects of importance for the design of the current and future integrated systems. System on Chip (SOC) design is today a big challenge for designers, as a SOC may contain very different blocks, such as microcontrollers, DSPs, memories including embedded DRAM, analog, FPGA, RF front-ends for wireless communications and integrated sensors. The complete design of such chips, in very deep submicron techlogies down to 0.13 mm, with several hundreds of millions of transistors, supplied at less than 1 Volt, is a very challenging task if design, verification, debug and industrial test are considered. The microelectronic revolution is fascinating; 55 years ago, in late 1947, the transistor was invented, and everybody kws that it was by William Shockley, John Bardeen and Walter H. Brattein, Bell Telephone Laboratories, which received the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1956. Probably, everybody thinks that it was recognized immediately as a major invention.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/03/2013
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number90
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight753 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBruno Rouzeyre,Christian Piguet,Marie-Lise Flottes,Michel Robert
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.