All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
About this product
- DescriptionUse this comprehensive tutorial and reference to increase productivity and write stored procedures using the language with which you're most familiar. The revised content covers new features such as XML integration, Web services, the .NET Common Language Runtime (CLR), and security updates, making this book a must for any developer or database administrator transitioning to the new version of SQL Server. You'll learn to develop SQL Server database and data connections, administer SQL Server, and keep databases performing at their peak. In addition, you'll find dozens of specific examples in both a graphical format and as SQL code as well as numerous best practices describing the most effective way to accomplish a given task. A companion Web site provides all of the code examples found in the book.
- Author BiographyPaul Nielsen, Microsoft SQL Server MVP, is an author, hands-on database developer, and trainer specializing in data architecture and Microsoft SQL Server tech?nologies. Besides holding several certifications, he is the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Microsoft Official Course, 2784: Tuning and Optimizing Queries using Microsoft SQL Server 2005. Visit www.sqlserverbible.com, where he hosts screencasts that walk readers through many tasks in the SQL Server 2005 Bible. The site also includes sample databases, sample code, hot SQL Server links, and additional articles and white papers.
- Author(s)Paul Nielsen
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/11/2006
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleBible
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date30/03/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1702 g
- Width188 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine62 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.