All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionBest selling author Joanna Elliott and her growing family are looking for ather house, because, quite frankly, finding bodies in the cellar and a psychotic old woman kidnapping her son were t events conducive to bringing her new child into the world. She discovers a charming old Victorian mansion owned only by women of the Emily Harris family, but the remaining heiress has descendants to inherit. Once the family moves in, however, psychic black cat Sabbath encounters spirits determined to continue the legend, once again putting the family in peril.
- Author BiographyMarilyn Celeste Morris is a multipublished author of Ladies of the Club, (WWII era Historical Novel) Storm Warning (Mainstream Fiction) Volumes One and Two in a proposed Sabbath Trilogy: Sabbath's Gift and Sabbath's House, (Supernatural Mystery) and My Ashes of Dead Lovers Garage Sale, a collection of humor/human interest columns written over ten years for a weekly suburban newspaper. She also has written two non-fiction books, Once a Brat, Always a Brat, part travelogue, part therapy session about her world-wide travels with her army officer father from her birth in 1938 to his (their) retirement in 1958. Her other non-fiction work is The Cards We're Dealt, and the Joker is Lupus, which relates her own struggle for diagnosis and treatment of this immune disorder, with comments from other Lupies, and the criteria for diagnosing SLE (Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.) Her most recent novel is The Unexplored Heart, a Victorian era romance/adventure, and a sequel, After Camelot: Esther's Quest will be released soon. She is a strong supporter of the North Texas Chapter, Lupus Foundation of America and counsels newly diagnosed persons and their families about the ravages of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. Marilyn has taped various radio interviews, local cable television programs, and is accustomed to speaking to groups about Lupus; the Life of a Military Brat, and The Pleasures and Perils of Being a Published Author. She lives in Fort Worth TX with a neurotic black cat named Cleopatra and her grown son who does all the heavy lifting in the house and yard. Marilyn has three grown children and three grandchildren who live too far away for her liking. She is an omnivorous reader reading almost anything, she says, and watching the Discovery and History Channels.
- Author(s)Marilyn Celeste Morris
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.