All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionA beautiful collection of studies of roses by cologne-based artist Sabine Moritz. This publication presents thirty-seven charcoal, pastel and oil pastel drawings of roses created by Cologne-based artist Sabine Moritz between 2004 and 2009. The drawings are accompanied by poems by dam Zagajewski and William Blake.With a regularity that approaches an everyday activity, Moritz makes studies of flowers in her home and studio - in part as a discipline to practice and explore observation and techniques of representation, in part a way to reflect, contemplate and simply enjoy the flowers. These studies are an important aspect of Moritz s wider practice, which addresses themes such as man and nature, man and machine, and the military and the landscape.
- Author BiographyCologne-based artist Sabine Moritz began her studies in 1989 at the Hochschule Offenbach and continued from 1991 at the Kunstakademie Dusseldorf. Since completing her studies, she has produced several artist books and exhibited in a variety of solo and group exhibitions both in her native Germany and internationally. In 2011 she presented solo shows of her works at Kunsthaus Sans Titre, Potsdam, and Golden Square Gallery, London.
- Author(s)Sabine Moritz
- PublisherHeni Publishing
- Date of Publication26/04/2010
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeni Publishing
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width240 mm
- Height320 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.