Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionOver 300 ships have gone down on Sable Island. The first kwn wreck was in 1583. This best selling book tells the stories of disaster, danger, rescue and survival.
- Author BiographyBob Kroll has been writing for the broadcast industry for more than thirty years. He is the author of Intimate Fragments, an irreverent chronicle of early Halifax, and is the past winner of an ACTRA Award for best writer, radio drama (Maritimes). He lives in Halifax.
- Author(s)Lyall Campbell
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/01/1995
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeafarer Books
- Out-of-print date19/10/2012
- Content NoteIll.M.
- Weight376 g
- Width162 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.