All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.38
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionNeal Bascomb delivers ather nail-biting work of nfiction for young adults in this incredible true story of spies and survival. The invasion begins at night, with German cruisers slipping into harbor, and soon the Nazis occupy all of Norway. They station soldiers throughout the country. They institute martial rule. And at Vemork, an industrial fortress high above a dizzying gorge, they gain access to an essential ingredient for the weapon that could end World War II: Hitler s very own nuclear bomb. When the Allies discover the plans for the bomb, they agree Vemork must be destroyed. But after a British operation fails to stop the Nazis deadly designs, the task falls to a band of young Norwegian commandos. Armed with little more than skis, explosives, and great courage, they will survive months in the swy wilderness, elude a huge manhunt, and execute two dangerous missions. The result? The greatest act of sabotage in all of World War II.
- Author BiographyNeal Bascomb is the author of the <i>New York Times</i> bestselling books <i>The Perfect Mile</i> and <i>Hunting Eichmann</i>, as well as <i>Higher</i>, <i>Red Mutiny</i>, and <i>The New Cool</i>. He lives in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Please visit his website at www.nealbascomb.com and follow him on Twitter at @nealbascomb.
- Author(s)Neal Bascomb
- PublisherArthur A. Levine Books
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArthur A. Levine Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width147 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.