All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.15
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.33
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.66
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $44.93
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.12
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.03
- AU $49.56Trending at AU $56.09
About this product
- DescriptionSacramental thinking is that world-view of a believer which understands and explains certain signs and symbols as purveyors of a sacred and salvific reality. The Church's evangelization mission includes the project of educating her members to think and live sacramentally. Africans can easily cultivate sacramental thinking on the basis of the fact that sacramental thinking presupposes the symbolic. Using expository and critical analytic methods, the study clarifies the need for a passage from the mere symbolic to the more perfect sacramental reasoning while at the same time deploying J.H. Newman as a springboard for the African intelligentsia.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Isidore Okwudili O. Igwegbe is a catholic priest. Born in 1964 in (Ogboko-Orlu diocese) Nigeria, he studied at the Bigard Memorial Seminary, Ikot Ekpene (Now St. Joseph's Seminary) obtaining a B.A. in philosophy. He studied theology in the Pontificia Universitas Urbaniana in Rome. This publication is his doctoral dissertation.
- Author(s)Isidore Okwudili O. Igwegbe
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/08/1995
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleEuropean University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 525
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1995
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight280 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.