All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.41Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis book of seasonal cooking provides a backdrop of celebrating sacred feasts of the year from a monastery kitchen to your kitchen--using recipes from Brother Victor-Antoine d'Avila-Latourrette.Brother Victor-Antoine is the best-selling author of several cookbooks from his monastery kitchen. Sacred Feasts focuses on using seasonal fresh fruits and vegetables to create inexpensive, delicious, healthy, and beautiful vegetarian dishes to delight your family and friends. Recipes include simple and savory desserts, main dishes, and of course, entire meals to help celebrate feast days, family get-togethers, and to make even the most ordinary day special.This is the perfect recipe book for everyone who loves to cook and to use affordable, fresh, wholesome in-season fruits and vegetables that will please everyone!View sample pages.Hardcover
- Author(s)Victor-Antoine D'Avila-Latourrette
- PublisherLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLiguori
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.