All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionOur lives are full of words, yes we rarely pause to attend to them, much less take time for personal retreat. This book encourages you to stop and revel in the sights and sounds and meanings of what we say about God. Rachel Hackenberg offers the word-weary, and the word-lover, and the spiritually hungry to explore the words of faith anew and thereby meet The Word afresh. Through twelve deceptively light-hearted chapters on letters and definitions, grammar and poetry, this book sparks spiritual inspiration even as it provides practical exercises for an enlivening personal retreat experience!
- Author BiographyRev. Rachel G. Hackenberg serves as the pastor of Grace United Church of Christ in Lancaster, PA. A graduate of Princeton Theological Seminary, she authors a blog, Faith and Water, and has published prayers in Before the Amen: Creative Resources for Worship.
- Author(s)Rachel Hackenberg
- PublisherParaclete Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationOrleans
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParaclete Press
- Weight283 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.