All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised and updated comprehensive travel guide examines North America's most sacred sites for spiritually attuned explorers. Important archaeological, geological, and historical destinations from coast to coast are exhaustively examined, from the weathered pueblos of the American Southwest and the medicine wheels of western Canada to Graceland and the birthplace of Martin Luther King, Jr. Histories and cultural contexts are objectively surveyed, along with the latest academic theories and insightful metaphysical ruminations. Detailed maps, drawings, and travel directions are also included.
- Author BiographyBrad Olsen is the editor of Trips magazine, the author of World Stompers: A Global Travel Manifesto and is the author and illustrator of the Extreme Adventures book series. He lives in San Francisco, California.
- Author(s)Brad Olsen
- PublisherConsortium of Collective Consciousness,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintConsortium of Collective Consciousness,U.S.
- Content Note26 colour photos, 108 b/w photos, 40 b/w illus & 36 maps
- Weight503 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.