All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating travel perspective is sure to become an invaluable resource in every library and on every coffee table and bookshelf as the past is uncovered through the lens of sacred travel. Including both academic and popular religious perspectives, this comprehensive world guide will be of interest to both experts as well as the spiritual vice. Author Karen Tate deftly combines current trends, academic theories, and historical insights, some of which may surprise even the most well read or jaded traveler. This volume of sacred sites brings both lesser-kwn and famous locales into perspective as it explains the significance of Goddess both today and in centuries past. Whether the reader is an armchair or seasoned traveler, they will be delighted by the insights, humor, as well as the in-depth cultural and artistic experience of Sacred Places of Goddess. Never before have so many cultures, places, and spiritualities of Goddess been compiled between two covers.
- Author BiographyKaren Tate is an accredited goddess practitioner living in Venice, California. Brad Olsen is the editor of Trips magazine, the author of World Stompers: A Global Travel Manifesto and is the author and illustrator of the Extreme Adventures book series. He lives in San Francisco, California.
- Author(s)Brad Olsen,Karen Tate
- PublisherConsortium of Collective Consciousness,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintConsortium of Collective Consciousness,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight694 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.