All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHiroshima-born Sadako is lively and athletic--the star of her school's running team. And then the dizzy spells start. Soon gravely ill with leukemia, the atom bomb disease, Sadako faces her future with spirit and bravery. Recalling a Japanese legend, Sadako sets to work folding paper cranes. For the legend holds that if a sick person folds one thousand cranes, the gods will grant her wish and make her healthy again. Based on a true story, Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes celebrates the extraordinary courage that made one young woman a heroine in Japan.
- Author(s)Eleanor Coerr
- PublisherPutnam Publishing Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/12/1999
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPutnam Publishing Group,U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/10/2009
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width129 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.59
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.