All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $46.67
- AU $35.57Trending at AU $38.74
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $12.87
- AU $20.05Trending at AU $27.70
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $51.28
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $20.19
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $16.29
About this product
- DescriptionCattleman Bran Turner is left shorthanded during busy calving season when a bull tramples his hired hand. Rural Wyoming isn't exactly a hotbed of qualified candidates, and the only applicant for the position is the pampered town beauty, Harper Masterson. The curvy cowgirl gets under Bran's skin at every turn, but with other options, he reluctantly hires her.When sexual sparks ignite, down-on-her-luck Harper convinces Bran that t only is she capable of pulling calves, feeding livestock, and handling backbreaking ranch chores, but she doesn't mind getting down and dirty, either. Harper also discovers the hot-bodied cowboy isn't all work and horseplay ...and he's got more than a few tricks up his sleeve.Bran will learn quickly that Harper is country mouse-and that she might just have what it takes to stick around for the long haul.
- Author BiographyLorelei James is the author of several romance novels, including the Rough Riders series, the Wild West Boys series, and the Wild Ride stories. Scarlet Chase is a much sought-after narrator, having narrated over three hundred books in every genre. An AudioFile Earphones Awards winner, she has also been nominated for the prestigious Audie Award.
- Author(s)Lorelei James
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication05/03/2012
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleBlacktop Cowboys
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Out-of-print date14/04/2017
- Weight72 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)Scarlet Chase
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time570
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.