All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- Description200 extremely difficult, hair-tearing hand-created puzzles at an irresistibly low price point of just $5.95. Tougher puzzles, better price. Tougher puzzles, more of them, and a better price by a master solver? From master gamesmith Arld Snyder comes 200 extremely difficult, hand-created puzzles at an irresistibly low price point of just $5.95. As opposed to other popular books, all Sudoku puzzles presented are created by the author for consistency and quality--they are t computer generated.
- Author BiographyArnold Snyder, a gaming hall-of-famer, best-selling author, and master gamesmith, is a Sudoku expert and author of multiple Sudoku books, including the acclaimed Sudoku Formula series. He has been writing about gaming for over three decades and is the best-selling author of more than a dozen books.
- Author(s)Arnold Snyder
- PublisherCardoza Publishing
- Date of Publication08/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCardoza Publishing
- Weight181 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.