All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's Fun To Draw Safari Animals introduces animals of the wild and explains how to draw them in easy steps. These animals introduce the reader to a number of artistic styles, from drawing a proud lion in crayons to colouring a swooping eagle with felt tip pen. Although the images are easy to create, each involves learning a different artistic skill. And this title features a wide variety of safari animals, including a cheetah, an ostrich and many more. Throughout the book, you'll even see a cheeky red butterfly, getting along with all the safari animals! It's Fun to Draw is a great way to start learning about the concepts involved in drawing, from colouring techniques and shapes to shading and erasing. Colouring techniques are introduced, using a variety of materials such as wax crayons, coloured pencils and ink pens. With 'Splat-a-facts', which give information about what's being drawn, these books act as a creative spark, setting off your child's imagination so that they can confidently sketch and scribble a variety of animals and objects in their own scenes. Pronunciation guides accompany the simple step-by-step instructions and 'Splat-a-facts' so the whole experience is both educational and enjoyable. The instructions are written in a repetitive way and can be used for practising guided reading. Controlling a pen and making marks on paper help to lay the foundations for practicing writing. Drawing and scribbling at a pre-school age builds skills that make creativity fun!
- Author BiographyMark Bergin was born in Hastings, England, in 1961. He studied at Eastbourne College of Art and specialises in historical reconstructions, aviation and maritime subjects. He lives in Bexhill-on-Sea with his wife and children.
- Author(s)Mark Bergin
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleIt's Fun to Draw...
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mark Bergin
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.55
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.97
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.69
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.