Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionU.S. Army Lieutenant James Hooker is engulfed in the conflict on terror, desperately fighting for his life as his last mission turns to hell. Aussie Steve Owens sees the growing numbers of U.S. soldiers with heart-rending disabilities and puts his own life in harms way to help. When the two men meet, does Hooker, the battle scarred veteran, find healing in the mystery of the Outback? Will the Americans and Aussies survive in their Safe Haven as terrorists prepare to swoop down from Indonesia? A real action page turner right from the first sentence, was hard to put down, captures the true spirit and dedication of the American Veteran and their allies! - Sandy Trombetta: Department of Defence Medal recipient, U.S. Veteran Advocate Adaptive Sports Expert Safe Haven by Julian Warne is a fine piece of work. The book grabs your attention from the start with an intriguing story. Hooker stands out as a man's man, a great inspiration. Warne skilfully builds up to an incredible climax of intrigue and dynamic action. I thoroughly enjoyed the read and the adventure! - Chaplain Terry Morgan: President Veterans Stand Down Committee, author of The Chaplain's Role and Life Celebrations, Master Chaplain International Conference of Police Chaplains
- Author BiographyAuthor Julian Warne blends gripping suspense, compelling characters, human interest, and the latest techno-military scenarios for an exhilarating non-stop adrenalin ride! Warne writes from his true-life experiences: surviving a terrorist bombing; running a high tech company developing security and defence apps; working in the Outback and in the dangerous slums of Rio with disadvantaged kids; and on the frontline with Veterans and Homeless.
- Author(s)Julian Warne
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.