All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a collection of several papers that focus on various aspects regarding the safety and environmental friendliness of food additives and dyes used in our daily foods. Several major studies claim that some food and colour additives have induced allergic reactions, while others have been linked to cancer, asthma and even birth defects. The safety of these food and colour additives in our daily consumption is in question as they pose a threat to both our health, as well as our environment. As our society has become increasingly environmentally conscious and consumers' requirements and expectations have led to a greater demand for environment-friendly and safe food products, the book attempts to provide awareness, information and kwledge to the readers so that they can develop their own insight.
- Author BiographyDr.Tithi Maity is an Assistant Professor in Chemistry at Hijli College, India, where she teaches and enriches herself with inorganic chemistry. Dr. Bidhan Chandra Samanta is an Assistant Professor and Head of Chemistry at Mugberia Gangadhar College, India, and he specializes in organic chemistry.
- PublisherReaders Service
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationKolkata
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintReaders Service
- Edited byDr. Bidhan Chandra Samanta,Dr. Tithi Maity
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.