All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.55Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $55.57Trending at AU $56.64
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.73Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.24
About this product
- DescriptionSusanna has done her best to raise her son, Wistin. After the heartache of having him taken away, and the struggle to reclaim him, she hopes her marriage to Arturu would bring happiness and stability to their lives. Wistin is w a young man. Dissatisfied with life, he feels he has place, that he is worthless because of who he is (or who he isn't). His real father is out there, though, and may or may t have answers. Father Grejbel kws the truth; he and Susanna went through the heartaches together. He has always tried to help and to care for the villagers. He has a special connection to Wistin, but perhaps t even his counsel will stop Wistin from becoming a man like his father: disenchanted, rudderless, unable or unwilling to face up to responsibility. It seems Wistin needs to learn what's important all by himself.
- Author BiographyOliver Friggieri, born in Malta in 1947, is a renowned novelist, poet and scholar whose works have been translated into numerous languages and published throughout the world. He is Professor of Literature at the University of Malta and the winner of various international prizes.
- Author(s)Oliver Friggieri
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication29/01/2016
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.