All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $72.46Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionA woman scarred from the past, a killer out for revenge, a Texas Ranger who will protect her - or die trying... Lera Lockhart survived a dangerous killer once, but she was traumatized by the brutal kidnapping and attack. Kwing the man is in prison has given her a chance to start a new life. As a bridal consultant, she helps other women plan the most special day of their lives - but she sees love or marriage in her own future. Then the man who assaulted her escapes from prison and her nightmare begins all over again... Texas Ranger Sergeant Micah Hardin has seen the worst of the worst - and one of them is the man who brutalized Lera. Micah rescued her once, then stood by her side while she put the maniac in prison, but he nearly lost his heart in the process. For Lera t only stirred his admiration with her bravery, but ignited feelings of passion inside him that made him want to be more to her than just her protector. Now the killer is out for revenge, Micah is determined to save her from the sadistic monster again. But this time he wants more. He wants to prove to Lera that happy endings do exist - and that he can give her the love she desperately wants. If only she'll let him in her heart ...
- Author BiographyUSA Today Bestselling and award-winning author Rita Herron fell in love with books at the ripe age of eight when she read her first Trixie Belden mystery. Although she wanted to be a writer then and actually scrawled her first novel at age twelve, she didn't think real people grew up to be writers, so she became a kindergarten teacher instead. Ten years ago, she traded her classroom storytelling and puppets for a computer and now writes so she doesn't have to get a real job. Having sold over fifty books to date, she enjoys spinning spine-tingling romantic suspense tales filled with murder, mayhem, and spicy romance as well as sexy romantic comedies. Rita Herron currently writes romantic suspense for Harlequin Intrigue and she's writing dark, gritty romantic suspense thrillers for Amazon Montlake. If you want to know more about Rita or have a question for her about her books, or writing in general, email Rita and she'll be happy to answer your question.
- Author(s)Rita Herron
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.