All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA hands-on guide for managers to keep their on-line business secure Written by a respected expert in the field of e-commerce, Safety Net shows managers, considering Web commerce, the different types of attacks online businesses can experience and details prevention, detection, and recovery countermeasures. Kathleen Sindell provides managers with easy-to-follow directions on how to determine exactly how vulnerable their current system is and how to create an effective security policy that meets the unique requirements of an online business. Readers will learn how to set security policies for customers and internal users; uncover the most common online business vulnerabilities; ensure their business from new types of frauds and cyber crimes; acquire defense tactics for today and tomorrow's virus outbreaks; use multitiered security approaches for protecting distributed offices; and much more.
- Author BiographyKATHLEEN SINDELL, PhD, is an expert on electronic commerce, a popular speaker, and an adjunct faculty member of the Johns Hopkins University MBA program. She is the author of numerous academic and professional books, articles, and Web sites. Sindell is a dynamic speaker, writer, scholar, and consultant who provides authoritative publications about management, finance, and real estate in the e-commerce environment.
- Author(s)Kathleen Sindell
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/2002
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight624 g
- Width162 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.27
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.