All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with practical insights, solutions, and tools, this book will help even veteran safety professionals better understand behavioral approaches to safety, improve safety performance and employee involvement, and obtain senior management support. Manning's book presents a simplified, n-technical explanation of the human relations and psychology of safety and uses anecdotes and real-life experiences from the author's own professional experiences.
- Author(s)Michael.V. Manning
- PublisherGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/1997
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationRockville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteindex
- Weight681 g
- Width215 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.