All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPerfectly named style maven and City Sage blogger Anne Sage kws a wise truth: decorating our living spaces for our goals is the first step in making them happen. In Sage Living, she opens the door to covetable dwellings designed to boost the dreams of their occupants, from the sunny, open-air kitchen of a holistic nutritionist to the eclectic living room of a world traveller ready to put down roots. With page after page of stunning interiors, engagingly written home stories, and hundreds of design tips for every room, Sage Living goes beneath the stylized surface to help readers decorate for the lives they truly want.
- Author BiographyAnne Sage is a lifestyle writer and creative director. Her blog The City Sage was named a must-read by Martha Stewart Living and she is also a cofounder of Rue, the celebrated online shelter publication.
- Author(s)Anne Sage
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note300 4-c photos
- Weight975 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographer(s)Emily Johnston
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.