All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionDo bottle fed babies sleep better and feed longer than breastfed babies? Are modern formula milks as good as breastmilk? Are breastfed babies woozies that want picking up all the time? And is it really easier and more convenient to bottle-feed? Many women thinking about breastfeeding their babies are put off by rumours and myths. In their award-winning, beautifully illustrated book infant feeding specialist Val Finigan and embroidery artist Lou Gardiner's tackle commonly held beliefs about breastfeeding with wisdom, warmth and wit.
- Author(s)Valerie Finigan
- PublisherPinter & Martin Ltd.
- Date of Publication25/05/2009
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPinter & Martin Ltd.
- Content Note21 illustrations
- Weight164 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lou Gardiner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.