All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an exuberant celebration of sailing in all its glory. Many of the world's most outstanding photographers from Beken of Cowes, Carlo Borlenghi and Gilles Martin-Raget to Rick Tomlinson, Franco Pace and Stanley Rosenfeld, present their tribute to the exciting world of sailing in an impressive galley of amazing action images. SAIL showcases the sweeping lines and glamorous settings of yachts of all sizes and types: cruising and racing beauties, legendary yachts from this century and the last, mo and multihulls, round the world thoroughbreds and outstanding winners from the ultimate in yacht racing - the America's Cup. For the first time ever, boats which have made their mark on sailing history are immortalised in an outstanding gallery of extraordinary photos from the world's best photographers. SAIL is a stunning tribute to sailing, which will be treasured by all who love beautiful images, the glamorous lifestyle and the very best in action photography. Now available in paperback for the first time, this is a book to be treasured by anyone who appreciates captivating images and the excitement of good action yachting photography. A collector's piece.
- Author BiographyPhotographers include Beken of Cowes, Carlo Borlenghi, Daniel Forster, Gilles Martin-Raget, Thierry Martinez, Franco Pace, Stanley Rosenfeld, Henri Thibault and Rick Tomlinson.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/09/2010
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAdlard Coles Nautical
- Content Note200 colour
- Weight1588 g
- Width215 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Photographer(s)Carlo Borlenghi
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $43.43Trending at AU $48.15
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $22.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.