All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- Description'A good read. The clear explanations of how to prepare for exams and ways to choose and answer questions are practical and useful' - BA Geography student. 'Relevant for exams and how I should approach my studies. It was easy to synthesize the information given - and comforting! My problems don't seem unique to me any more' - MSc Management student. This lively, concise and to-the-point guide offers hints and practical suggestions to help you develop good exam-preparation skills and build your confidence, so that you can get results that do justice to the work you've put in. This work shows: how to use past exam papers; how to decode difficult-to-understand exam questions; how to structure top-quality answers; how to revise effectively; how to get in the right frame of mind for exams; and, how to do your best on the day. It is a must for every student preparing for traditional exams!
- Author BiographyDr Peter Levin is an educational developer at LSE. One of his roles is that of 'teamwork tutor' for students working on group projects. Prior to taking up his present position he lectured in social policy at LSE. He is author of Making Social Policy (Open University Press, 1997).
- Author(s)Peter Levin
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Series TitleStudent-Friendly Guides
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight174 g
- Width59 mm
- Height83 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.