All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title provides the essential information every boater needs - onboard and at your fingertips. On the water, when questions arise, there is time to spend searching through an exhaustive manual. The Captain's QuickGuides provide all the answers - fast. Drawn from the world's largest boating library, each laminated QuickGuide presents 14 colour panels of authoritative, concise information on a critical topic. This on-the-spot reference is ideal for boaters who need a convenient, accessible, and utterly streamlined information resource.
- Author BiographyBob Sweet has more than 30 years of experience in the technology and electronics markets and 30 years of boating experience. He has held engineering and senior executive management positions with a number of companies including GTE, Harris, ABA Industries, Inframetrics and Elbit Systems-the last three at the President and CEO level.
- Author(s)Bill Gladstone,Robert J. Sweet
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- SubjectWater Sports
- Series TitleCaptain's Quick Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note16 colour laminated panels
- Weight71 g
- Width111 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine2 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.