All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs Peter Carlyle waves his wife, children and brother-in-law off on a sailing holiday, all they have in mind is lying back and relaxing. But as a violent storm breaks out, an explosion causes the boat to vanish without a trace and the family are lost, presumed dead. Until w. When a message in a bottle is washed up on a shore, it becomes apparent that there must have been at least one survivor. Peter is a broken man, he appears to struggle to contain his grief as he holds a heartfelt TV interview about his loss. But all is t as it seems, beneath the grief lies a more sinister side, Peter is involved with a beautiful - and dangerous - younger woman and it soon transpires that he kws more about his family's disappearance than he is letting on. He seeks to find whatever remains of his family, but is he really looking for a happy reunion? And could it be that it isn't just Peter who is hot on the Dunne family's trail? The race is on to rescue any survivors and discover what happened aboard the luxury yacht.
- Author BiographyJAMES PATTERSON is one of the best-known and biggest-selling writers of all time. His books have sold in excess of 325 million copies worldwide. He is the author of some of the most popular series of the past two decades - the Alex Cross, Women's Murder Club, Detective Michael Bennett and Private novels - and he has written many other number one bestsellers including romance novels and stand-alone thrillers. James is passionate about encouraging children to read. Inspired by his own son who was a reluctant reader, he also writes a range of books for young readers including the Middle School, I Funny, Treasure Hunters, House of Robots, Confessions, and Maximum Ride series. James has donated millions in grants to independent bookshops and has been the most borrowed author in UK libraries for the past nine years in a row. He lives in Florida with his wife and son.
- Author(s)James Patterson
- Date of Publication05/06/2008
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRandom House Audiobooks
- Weight196 g
- Width125 mm
- Height143 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Read byDylan Baker,Jennifer Van Dyck
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time356
- Edition StatementAbridged edition
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $27.02
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.55
- AU $44.58Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $22.81Trending at AU $28.20
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $34.72
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $48.49
- AU $21.63Trending at AU $24.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.