All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSailing for Kids is aimed at children aged 8-15 who are taking their first steps into the fantastic world of sailing. Packed full of colour photographs and diagrams, this straightforward and easy-to-understand guide is the perfect introduction to the sport. It is based on the Optimist dinghy, which is the most popular children's sailing dinghy worldwide, and endorsed by the UK Optimist Class Association. Topics covered include what to wear, setting up the boat, sailing and safety. For those who want to go further, there are also tips on sailing faster and preparing to race.
- Author BiographyTim Davison is a highly experienced sailor. He has been Laser (Masters) European and National Champion and British Moth National Champion. He is the author of over 10 sailing books, including the best-selling Laser Book and Racing: A Beginner's Guide.Steve Kibble is a keen sailor who was heavily involved in the Optimist Class' administration and training for several years.
- Author(s)Steve Kibble,Tim Davison
- PublisherFernhurst Books Limited
- Date of Publication15/07/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLeamington Spa
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFernhurst Books Limited
- Content Note155 Colour photos / 41 Diagrams
- Weight136 g
- Width171 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $26.05
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.28
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.58
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.81
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.