All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionIf you thought life in the Army was tough, try adding the Navy and the sky-high world of steeplejacking, and you might get somewhere near the interesting life led by the author of this book! Filled with memories of war and his life after, Chick Segar paints a picture which is both haunting and dramatic.
- Author BiographyBryan Duncan Segar was born in 1939. He takes you through life from boyhood to the present day. He has carved his way in the chapters of this book in a life of adventure: a man of action, killings and deaths, of love, romance and sex, and forty years in the steeplejack industry of life's ups and downs. It portrays the truth, feelings, and emotions of good, bad and evil in life.
- Author(s)Bryan Duncan (Chick) Segar
- PublisherPegasus Elliot Mackenzie Publishers
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVanguard Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.