Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.64Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.62
About this product
- DescriptionSailor: a fictional period piece set in the early seventies. A humorous journey into the dark world of sex, drugs and violence. It's often said that sailors have a woman in every port and a hustle in all of the bars. Some would say it's just an old cliche, but one sailor actually lived the life. As with all things, thing for thing there's always a price and some price tags are steeper than others. It wasn't the job, but the adventure of fast money and beautiful women that lead to the doorsteps of death. The sailor's life clock began ticking down the moment he took the oath of allegiance to the US Navy. Now at the hour of dust before dawn the last grain of sand was about to fall.
- Author(s)Michael L Goines
- Date of Publication20/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.