Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionBoatspeed really does make you a tactical genius. Lawrie Smith and Andrew Preece are two of the fastest sailors in the business, what makes them so fast? We asked them, and their answers form the text of this book. They identify the key elements of boat speed, explain the theory of each - so you understand what you're trying to do - then show you how to use your new kwledge to sail blisteringly fast. You'll find, like them, that it's more fun at the front of the fleet.
- Author BiographyLawrie Smith is one of the world's best sailors. * Olympic medal winner in the soling. * World champion in six-metre, fireball and enterprise. * National or European champion in the J24, 505, Merlin Rocket Ultra 30. * Endeavour Trophy (champion of champions) twice. * Admiral's Cup: Winner, top boat and fastnet winner. * America's Cup:Skipper of Lionheart and Victory. * Whitbread: Skipper of Rothmans and Intrum Justitia. Andrew Preece is in hot demand on all the top boats. He is equally at home as trimmer, tactician or navigator. He is a qualified naval architect and yacht designer, has been technical editor for Seahorse and Yachts and Yachting magazines, and is Racing Correspondent for Yachting World Magazine.
- Author(s)Andrew Preece,Lawrie Smith
- PublisherFernhurst Books Limited
- Date of Publication10/06/1994
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationArundel
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFernhurst Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width181 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.