CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionPeople around the world remember Anthony of Padua in venas and as the saint who finds lost objects. But he is also hored as a great spiritual guide and teacher of God s word. From the Introduction In this expanded edition of a perennial favorite, you will learn even more about the beloved saint s life in Italy and Portugal as well as where the saint hid to pray interesting details culled from Friar Jack Wintz s recent pilgrimages to the sites where Anthony walked, ministered, preached, and prayed. <i>St. Anthony of Padua</i> provides a from-the-heart look at the saint s life, the legends surrounding him, and the prayers and devotions to him. You will connect anew to this follower of St. Francis of Assisi with this useful and inspiring guide.
- Author BiographyFRIAR JACK WINTZ, O.F.M., has been a writer and editor at Franciscan Media for almost forty years. His articles, interviews, and photo stories have taken the award-winning journalist all over the world. Since 1973, Fr. Jack has been editor of <i>Catholic Update</i>. He writes<i>Friar Jack s E-spirations</i>, available at www.friarjack.org. He is the author of <i>Friar Jack s Favorite Prayers</i> and <i>Will I See My Dog in Heaven? God s Saving Love for the Whole Family of Creation</i>. He lives in a Franciscan community in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Author(s)Jack Wintz
- PublisherSt Anthony Messenger Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCincinnati
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Anthony Messenger Press,U.S.
- Weight163 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.