All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionA joy to those who were sad, a consolation to those who were suffering, peace to those who were at odds with one ather, refreshment to those who were weary from their daily toil, support for those who were poor and a healing balm for those who found themselves in prison. This is the way a fellow religious described the ministry of St. Nicholas of Tolenti. Thanks to Pope Leo XIII who gave him the title in 1884, we remember him today, though, principally as the special patron saint of the Holy Souls in Purgatory. This is a fascinating little biography of a saint whose feast is celebrated by the Augustinian Family throughout the world on September 10th each year.
- Author(s)Michael Di Gregorio
- PublisherAlba House,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationStaten Island
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlba House,U.S.
- Weight64 g
- Width109 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.