Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a timely examination of the relationship between religion and mental health in Ireland. It reviews previous work in this area, explains the similarities and differences between religion and spirituality, investigates the prevalence of religious practice in Ireland today, explores how religion might impact mental health, examines some key mental health concepts, and reports and discusses the controversial results from the survey conducted especially for the book. The book is written in a clear and accessible manner with all the key concepts explained and will be of interest to the general reader. In addition, the book will be highly relevant to anyone interested in psychology, sociology, religion, spirituality and theology. The book goes some way to illuminating the relationship between the two controversial and fascinating subjects of religion and mental health.
- Author(s)Michael J Breslin
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.