All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<p> I'm overwhelmed. No one kws what I'm going through. How can I grow spiritually when daily life is hectic and family life is demanding? <p>Sometimes moms can feel isolated and inadequate by the trials of motherhood. Other times the triumphs bring her the greatest happiness. Moms seek holiness (and sanity!) through these daily joys and struggles, but it's t always easy. How can she see these experiences with eyes of faith and better realize that she is t alone? Where can she find inspiration for prayer, and friends for her journeys of motherhood? The saints! <p>Christine Gibson's Saints on Call will help mothers in every walk of life to pray and reflect on the opportunities for holiness found in daily life. Designed with the on-the-go mom in mind--and featuring over 50 reflections--this book is helpfully categorized by a mother's daily situations and struggles. In just a few minutes, read about the life of a saint, learn from their example, and be led with them in prayer for the needs of your day. From the practical problems of daily life to the spiritual struggles that come with every mother's vocation, keep these Saints on Call!
- Author(s)Christine Gibson
- PublisherLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLiguori
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width127 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.13
- AU $10.51Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.26
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.