Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionTwo Silicon Valley insiders reveal the emerging Sales 2.0 trend and how companies can profit from it Sales 2.0 explores the emerging Sales 2.0 phemen, how it is characterized, why it is imperative for a company's long-term success, and how anyone can get started with this new approach to generating revenue. Driven by an explosion of online products and changing customer buying preferences, Sales 2.0 is the marriage of Web 2.0 techlogies with invative sales processes. The book shows readers how to redeploy their sales teams for greater bottom-line results and reveals all the differences between Sales 2.0 and traditional selling. Through real world case studies, readers will learn how industry leaders achieved phemenal results and a competitive advantage. Applicable to sales teams in any industry, Sales 2.0 presents the future of sales today.
- Author BiographyANNEKE SELEY was the twelfth employee at Oracle and the designer of the company's revolutionary inside sales operation. She is currently the CEO and founder of Phone Works, a consultancy that helps large and small businesses build and restructure sales teams to achieve predictable, measurable, and sustainable sales growth. BRENT HOLLOWAY is a practicing sales manager with more than a decade of direct and channel sales experience at high-tech companies. He currently manages a sales team at Verint Systems that has dramatically increased incremental revenue, profit, and customer retention.
- Author(s)Anneke Seley,Brent Holloway
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/12/2008
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight442 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.