All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe're all selling something every day, whether at work or closer to home. But with advanced techlogy and mass competition, it's never been harder to capture people's attention. That's why we need to develop our sales mind: mastering our innate selling skills will help us cut through the ise in any situation. Drawing on the wisdom of psychology, mindfulness and cultural history, as well as a lifetime in sales, Helen Kensett has created 48 beautifully illustrated tools to help you: - become more focused, and develop a more mindful approach - gather crucial kwledge about your buyer, market and what you're selling - identify and communicate clearly the key aspects of your pitch - up your creativity, generate the best ideas and close the deal. From quick tricks for getting focused to simple skills like writing killer emails, Sales Mind is full of practical tools, real world tips and psychological insights to help you improve your selling at every step.
- Author BiographyHelen Kensett is a sales expert. She runs The Convince Consultancy, which helps businesses in crowded markets create compelling sales and marketing campaigns and advises a plethora of technology startups on their direct sales efforts. Through her brand Sales Mind she equips national and international sales teams with the mindset and skills to sell more. Clients include some of the world's most exciting and innovative technology firms, as well as more established companies such as Google, Channel 4, the Telegraph and KPMG.
- Author(s)Helen Kensett
- PublisherProfile Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2016
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintProfile Books Ltd
- Content NoteB/W illustrations throughout - around 46
- Weight271 g
- Width120 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition StatementMain
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.