Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.71Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProspecting - finding and qualifying prospective clients - is the first step in the selling proposition. It can also be the most daunting. The first big hurdle is kwing where to look for opportunities and recognizing them when they present themselves. Then there's the fear of rejection that makes it so hard to approach strangers and talk to them persuasively about the product or service you represent. The good salesperson recognizes these challenges and finds ways to cope with them. The great salesperson, according to sales legend Tom Hopkins, turns them to her advantage and uses them to supercharge her selling and sell, sell, sell. Whether you're a newcomer to sales or a seasoned pro, Sales Prospecting For Dummies is your survival guide for generating new leads. Tom Hopkins helps you gain a solid perspective on what prospecting is and shares simple, yet powerful ways to build a prosperous selling career by meeting and getting to kw the right people. You'll find out how t o:* Build an appealing image* Polish your phone skills* Tap business contacts for leads* Prospect your customer list* Use the power of the Internet* Get the biggest bang for your advertising buck Here's a gold mine of tried-and-true techniques and strategies for finding and keeping clients from America's number one sales trainer. You'll discover how to set your goals, plan your time, and multiply your leads by:* Obtaining valuable free information from newspapers, magazines and specialized journals, radio and television, the Internet, and more* Developing a network of friends and associates; and mining it for all it's worth* Speaking so others will listen and maximizing every meeting with every person* Techniques for getting satisfied customers to become an endless source of new referrals* Building your image to the point where prospects seek you out* Handling failure and rejection, keeping a positive attitude, and staying motivated A concise, yet comprehensive guide to getting and maintaining a salesperson's most vital lifeline - new prospects - Sales Prospecting For Dummies is an indispensable tool of the trade for rookies and veteran salespeople alike.
- Author BiographyTom Hopkins became a millionaire at age 27 and was the nation's leading real-estate trainer by the time he turned 30. He has written numerous books and conducts seminars worldwide.
- Author(s)Tom Hopkins
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/04/1998
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight434 g
- Width146 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Reading AgeFrom 18 To 99
Most relevant reviews
- myoldbluejeans11 Jul, 2012by
Boring, boring and even more boring. Might be interested by nerds.
I bough this book as I have just returned to sales after a 20 year break. I found this book totally boring and after reading half of it put it in the library where it will no doubt stay for the next 20 years. For me this book was a dud. I gave it 2/10.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18