All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe sales function is the front--line of any business. Keeping up with the latest sales techniques is essential, as well as ensuring you have a motivated, incentivised and focused sales team well--versed in the basics of selling, from identifying new prospects and getting repeat business to closing the deal. This module gives essential insight into all the key sales drivers such as account management, handling complex sales, selling services, FMCG selling, customer relationships and self--development for sales people.
- Author BiographyJOHN G. FISHER runs The Motivation Company, which specializes in performance improvement and communication programs, whether they are related to sales or other business functions. He is the author of a number of business books and writes regularly in trade journals on incentives, marketing and communication issues.
- Author(s)John G. Fisher
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2003
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleExpress Exec
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight128 g
- Width133 mm
- Height187 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.