Sales Training Tutorials: 25 Tutorials Include Consultative Selling Skills; Get Past Gatekeeper to Prospects; Spot Buying Signals; Handle Questions & Objections; Telephone Sales Etiquette; Types & Use of Proof Sources; Close Sales by Michael McGaulley (Paperback / softback, 2010)
All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionSALES TRAINING TUTORIALS. This selling guide may be used individually for self-instruction, or as the core textbook in sales training meetings or sales training courses. (An instructor guide is available for sales managers in sales staff training, or business teachers or facilitators using this as a sales training manual in classes.) The 25 tutorials include worksheets, checklists, and model scripts to adapt to selling the specific product or service. SALES TRAINING TUTORIALS is drawn from the author's experience developing sales and sales management training for some of America's top corporate sales universities. TOPICS COVERED include the following professional selling skills topics. GETTING READY: Defining the core selling messages to make the product or service particularly unique and valuable. Targeting prospects, and the appropriate decision makers within organizations, who have budget, need, and authority to buy what you offer. GETTING SALES APPOINTMENTS: Why it's usually best to work by appointments. Cold calling and when it may be appropriate. Prospecting by telephone. Telephone sales skills, and phone etiquette for winning over (or getting past) Screens and Gatekeepers. Three keys in making the first phone contact with the prospect. CONDUCTING THE SALES CALL. How to confirm that the meeting is still on, and how to handle it if there is a glitch. What to look for in the reception area. Capturing interest at the start of the meeting. Consultative selling: how to ask the kind of questions that lead the prospect to put into words why your product or service is needed there, as well as the ways in which it will pay for itself. The varied types of questions to use as you work through the selling process. How to address the issue of price, and the value returned in exchange for money spent. CLOSING FOR THE ORDER OR OTHER BUYING ACTION. Recognizing and reading verbal and n-verbal buying signals. A repertoire of professional closing methods, and tips on how to match the approach to the situation. COPING WITH QUESTIONS AND OBJECTIONS. How to recognize and respond to the deeper concern that may be behind an objection or question. The five-step process. Responding to early versus core objections. PROOF SOURCES. What they are, and what pre-commitments you should obtain from the prospect before investing your time or resources in preparing any type of proof source. FOLLOWING UP. What to do after the sale; customer care; salvaging lost sales.
- Author(s)Michael McGaulley
- Date of Publication06/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight553 g
- Width280 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.