All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionSales management is attainment of an organization's sales goals in an effective and efficient manner through planning, staffing, training, leading and controlling organizational resources. Revenue, sales, and sources of funds, fuel organizations and the management of that process is the most important function. Salesmanship today covers a wide range of activities and constitutes an integral part of management. It also offers wide scope for development in future. Physical distribution is one of the four elements of the marketing mix. An organization involved in the process of making a product or service available for consumer or business user. Development of techlogy distribution has undergone massive changes and become very cost-effective. This book comes as handy for students as it covers all the conventional and contemporary concepts and strategies related to sales and distribution management.
- Author(s)Bholanath Dutta
- PublisherI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.