Sales and Marketing the Six SIGMA Way by Michael Webb (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $64.25+ postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booktopia_australia
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $42.84+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionQuality management. Process mapping. Speed to production. In the past 50 years, a rigorous, measurement-based methodology called Six Sigma has brought production management to previously unimaginable levels of success and sophistication. Top corporations such as Motorola and GE have built their reputations, products, and revenues using this approach. Indeed, Six Sigma has found widespread application in every significant industry and business-except marketing and sales. In <em>Sales and Marketing the Six Sigma Way, </em> sales and quality guru Michael Webb shows how to blend marketing and sales efforts with the cutting-edge methods of Six Sigma to boost their bottom lines. With Webb's book as a guide, readers learn to engineer rapid routes to customer value, accurately predict future revenue, and ensure return on investment for their projects. In <em>Sales and Marketing the Six Sigma Way, </em> you will: * Find out why the usual fixes for sales problems don't work * Meet executives who have used Six Sigma to imrpove marketing and sales results * See the pitfalls that await the unwary when applying process improvement in sales * Learn how to introduce Six Sigma to sales and marketing professionals * Discover through examples and cases how to manage sales as a process Webb walks readers through several Six Sigma sales and marketing projects from start to finish, highlighting the tools, decisions, and results that made them successful. He shows the practical methods managers use to translate process improvement principles to the human world of selling and marketing. With his dual background in sales and marketing management and in quality improvement, Webb speaks clearly to readers in both disciplines. This makes <em>Sales and Marketing the Six Sigma Way, </em>the indispensible guide for sales and marketing professionals who want to excel in today's business environment, and for quality improvement experts who want to help them.
- Author BiographyMichael J. Webb founded Sales Performance Consultants, Inc. to help business executives make their sales funnels flow faster, and he is the foremost expert on sales process improvement. He gave the keynote presentation at the first two conferences ever held on applying Six Sigma to sales and marketing. He has worked with clients such as American Express, DuPont, Marriott, and many smaller companies to improve their sales processes and results. He also works with sales training and CRM firms to help integrate the best selling practices into their client's sales operations. Mr. Webb achieved certification with the ASQ as a Quality Manager in 1998, is a Six Sigma Black Belt, and has completed a Lean Masters training course. Prior to becoming a sales trainer and consultant in 1996, he held a variety of increasingly responsible positions as Account Manager, Field Marketing Manager, and Director of Sales and Marketing in several industries. Sales Performance Consultants, Inc. offers resources to help marketing and sales executives make their sales funnels flow faster through process improvement. For more information please visit www.salesperformance.com.
- Author(s)Michael Webb
- PublisherSales Performance Consultants, Incorporated
- Date of Publication09/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSales Performance Consultants, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.