All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is targeted at expert administrators or professionals who are new to Salesforce and want to learn the various features supported by the platform in a short space of time. The book can also be used by professionals preparing for Developer and Administrator certification exams from Salesforce.
- Author BiographyMohith Shrivastava has been working with Salesforce and Force.com since 2011 after he graduated from The National Institute of Engineering, Mysore. He holds Advanced Developer, Advanced Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant, and Service Cloud Consultant certifications. He has been actively contributing at http://salesforce.stackexchange.com. He is a micro blogger at http://cloudyworlds.blogspot.com. He started his career with Deloitte and is currently working for one of the Big Four consulting firms. His career interest lies in management consulting. He loves coding on the SFDC platform and is skilled in Apex and Visualforce. He was recently part of a team that won the Salesforce Summer of Hacks hackathon contest organized worldwide. Mohith was a technical reviewer for Developing Applications with Salesforce Chatter, Packt Publishing. In his free time, he loves watching cricket and movies, hanging out with friends, and exploring web technologies.
- Author(s)Mohith Shrivastava
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication10/10/2014
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.