All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $29.46
- AU $54.78Trending at AU $55.89
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.28
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $33.62
- AU $9.50Trending at AU $12.27
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.47
- AU $9.97Trending at AU $17.16
About this product
- DescriptionStephen Huneck's popular and enduring creation, Sally the dog, experiences life in the sw in this new picture book. At the ski lodge, Sally makes friends with the rescue dogs, enjoys the comforts of the lodge, and tries her paw at various winter sports. When night falls and Sally can't find her way home, the rescue dogs manage to find her and bring her back to safety. Featuring a sweet story and Huneck's signature style of illustration, this book is sure to appeal to children and dog lovers of all ages.
- Author BiographyStephen Huneck's first picture book, Sally Goes to the Beach, introduced readers to Sally, the curious and fun-loving black Labrador. An internationally acclaimed painter, sculptor, and printmaker, Huneck along with his wife, Gwen, are the owners of Stephen Huneck Galleries in Woodstock, Vermont; Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts; Santa Fe, New Mexico; and Key West, Florida. His hand-carved furniture, sculpture, and woodcut prints are included in various museum collections, including the White House Collection of the Smithsonian Institution, Washington, D.C.; the American Kennel Club Library and the Museum of American Fold Art in New York City; as well as in many prestigious private collections. Stephen, Gwen, and Sally live in the St. Johnsbury, Vermont.
- Author(s)Stephen Huneck
- Date of Publication24/11/2006
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Out-of-print date24/12/2009
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width184 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stephen Huneck
- Interest Age4-8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.