All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents detailed methods on a variety of aspects of Salmonella research, focusing on those which provide landmarks for future discovery. It is the first comprehensive volume of methods and protocols for studying Salmonella and will be indispensable to researchers engaged in the study of Salmonella, and enterobacteria in general. Each chapter provides a short overview of the topic, followed by detailed explanations of techniques.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication22/08/2007
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 394
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note129 black & white illustrations, 25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight725 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAbe Eisenstark,Heide Schatten
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.