All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionCrossing the Pacific in November, with a strange crew, in an unfamiliar boat which disintegrates around us sets the stage for this compelling and moving true story.
- Author BiographyLinda and Wayne live on BC's Central Coast, where they continue their love of the ocean with water access property. They are pioneers of the local mariculture industry, which will be the subject of Linda's next book exploring the myth, magic and politics of shellfish farming.
- Author(s)Linda Syms
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication20/04/2006
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight262 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.