All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $25.82Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionIf we haven't met yet, I must warn you: I live in a room full of monsters. Where did they come from? Well, the book of monsters, where they used to live until the evil Dr. Brot kicked them out. Now they're here, but the worst part is that Dr. Brot and his assistant Nap have also come. Their first item of business is to bring down the restaurant Nautilus. Luckily Cheff Roll, the kitchen monster, is helping us devise a plan so that Dr. Brot can't get away with this. Adventure and trouble are guaranteed!
- Author BiographyJaume Copons is a former instructor of language and literature, a screenwriter who has worked on Los Lunnis and Sesame Street, and the author of the children s book Un tesoro en el patio. As part of the collective Bono Bidari, he has published La Compania de Balta y el Reino de Caucas and Yo, Elvis Riboldi. Liliana Fortuny is an illustrator and an animator. The two previously collaborated on the El libro de . . . series.
- Author(s)Jaume Copons
- PublisherCombel Ediciones Editorial Esin, S.A.
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleAgus y Los Monstruos
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCombel Ediciones Editorial Esin, S.A.
- Weight249 g
- Width145 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Liliana Fortuny
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.