All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrity cook Sam Stern returns with his fourth cookbook, reaching out to an older audience. The world-famous teenage cook is back with a delicious book of tastebud-tempting recipes for independent living. Here Sam champions good food as the best preparation for student life, and shows that it's fantastic fun to create - even on a budget. The book's eye-catching symbols offer a speedy guide for checking on costs, while variations show how to adapt each recipe, whether you're feeling flush or feeling the pinch. Perfect for college starters, gap-year travellers and first-jobbers alike, Sam's cookery bible is grouped into user-friendly chapters based on food types. You'll find a dish for every occasion - cooking and eating well for whatever life throws your way - accompanied by glorious full-colour photographs.
- Author BiographySam Stern is seventeen years old. With his mum, Susan, who got him started, he has written the cookbooks Get Cooking (9781406305609) Cooking Up a Storm (9781844287741) and Real Food, Real Fast (9781406302493) for teenagers like himself, who enjoy cooking or are keen to learn. Sam, who is the youngest of five children, lives in Yorkshire with his family.
- Author(s)Sam Stern,Susan Stern
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Weight764 g
- Width198 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 14
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.