All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $54.05
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $9.88Trending at AU $10.52
About this product
- DescriptionSam and Julia live in a wonderful place called Mouse Mansion. Sam is SUPER shy and VERY well behaved, while Julia is SUPER curious and VERY stubborn. The two mice couldn't be more different, but they are the best of friends. One summer holidays, Julia and her mum join the circus! Julia writes to Sam about her exciting adventures with her new circus friends, and Sam writes back with all his news about life at Mouse Mansion.
- Author BiographyKarina Schaapman is a Dutch wife, mother and politician. Mouse Mansion is based on the real-life Mouse Mansion which was conceived and created by Karina. The mansion is made from cardboard boxes and papier-mache, and it has more than a hundred rooms, corridors and outdoor spaces. For the interior, Karina used vintage fabrics from the fifties, sixties and seventies plus various types of waste material. Mouse Mansion includes many autobiographical moments from Karina's life as well as her husband's. Karina says: 'I was inspired by bringing up my own four (now grown) children . Their development made me see what is important to children, such as building huts, sharing secrets, love and being looked after. But also.learning that looking different or experiencing different customs and rituals does not have to be threatening, but that you can learn from your neighbours, that they enrich you.'
- Author(s)Karina Schaapman
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication19/11/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleMouse Mansion
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin Children's Books
- Width265 mm
- Height310 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.