Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionWhile in states of bliss, or Samadhi, Mirabai Devi experiences oneness with the Divine, which she terms Unity Consciousness. She has captured the insights and truths that have come to her during these enlightenment experiences in the form of short texts designed to by-pass the busy lower mind and awaken our deeper inner kwing. They are best pondered as meditations, allowing the truths to radiate within and take root.
- Author BiographyMirabai Devi is an international spiritual teacher, conduit for healing, author, and the founder of the Mirabai Devi Foundation. The Foundation is dedicated to her mission of raising world consciousness through the awakening and healing of humanity. Born in Johannesburg, South Africa, from a very young age Mirabai saw the suffering in humanity which spurred a deep opening in her heart and filled her with compassion. Her earliest training came directly from the Divine Light and the beings of Light [Masters] who appeared before her when she was a child. They came to teach and prepare her for her future healing mission. Later, she journeyed to India and throughout the West, studying with teachers from varied spiritual traditions. Her work is non-denominational, incorporating all the knowledge she has received and that which she has experienced directly. Mirabai's programs include spiritual teachings, guided meditation, healing, devotional singing and the transmission of the Divine Light, called Darshan. She encourages all who come to focus on the light of God within in order to directly experience their own divine nature. Her programs and group healings have transformed the lives of thousands of people around the world. The Mirabai Devi Foundation has expanded its humanitarian outreach, giving donations to several AIDS orphanages in Mirabai's home country of South Africa, as well as offering funding toward educational scholarships.
- Author(s)Mirabai Devi
- PublisherMirabai Devi Foundation
- Date of Publication08/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMirabai Devi Foundation
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Matt Hicks
- Photographer(s)Mikki Willis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.